Prayer is an important part of City Church.
We believe that bringing our thanksgiving and concerns in prayer to God is a Biblically directed privilege. Phillipians 4:6
Please join us as we seek the Lord's will for the future of our community.
MONDAY - Pray for our Senior Pastor, Amy Rowell
- That God would help her to answer the call to City Church
- That they would continue to grow in their love and knowledge of God
- That God would give them a burden for urban ministry
- That God would equip her to interact with our questions honestly and thoughtfully
TUESDAY - Pray for our Congregation
- That we would continue to seek the Lord diligently
- That we would be patient and gracious through transitions
- That we would be loving and welcoming to all who walk through our doors
- That we would see God at work in the ministries and people of our church
WEDNESDAY - Pray for our current Leaders
- That God would give them strength, encouragement and joy in their work
- For wisdom in current decision-making
- For rest and a healthy work/life balance
- For boldness in asking for help when needed
THURSDAY - Pray for your own Role
- That God would prepare me to welcome a new pastor and their vision
- To discern my role in City Church and the ministries we are a part of
- That I would extend grace and understanding towards those who have different opinions about our transition and pastoral search
FRIDAY - Pray for Minneapolis
- To recognize our need for God
- To see faith in Jesus as a solution to our problems, fears and anxieties
- To love one another despite our differences
- For God's peace, justice and presence in our city
Our staff prays each week for the needs of our church community. If you'd like, we have a larger prayer team dedicated to faithfully pray.
If you have a prayer request please fill out the form below. Prayer Team members consist of City Church Members or regular attenders who commit to pray for the requests of our congregation.